Saturday, April 26, 2008

Banned!

There are things in life that should just be banned. Fried okra, for example. Nails an inch and beyond. Cell phones on the bus. Loud people on cell phones in small spaces. Restaurants making chicken wings when they haven't been taught how to do it in Buffalo. Eight hour exams.

What?

Yeah, that's right. You heard me. Eight hours exams. Actually, that should be at the top of my list because I just finished one. Eight hours of sweat, blood, tears, furious typing, legal pads, post it notes, index cards, outlines, and more. I'm exhausted, and I can't believe I am even looking at a computer screen. But that's what law students do best--take the punishment and come back for more.

I think I need to reward myself for this, whether it's sitting on the couch for the rest of the day, drinking some wine, or going and playing on the awesome playground here. Seriously--you should see this playground! It has ten slides, a huge five layer spiderweb, so even if you fall through one level, you can't actually hit the ground, tunnels, bridges, and all the good stuff. You're never too old for a playground, especially when your brain has regressed to the level of a six years old. I'll fit right in.

That is, unless I become the next banned item--twenty-three year olds on a playground.

No comments: