Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Caught Red Handed.

Devil Dog strikes again!

I called to Devil Dog this morning after Vor left, to let Devil Dog know I was still in the house. Shortly thereafter, I heard the faint tearing of paper, and I thought to myself, No. He wouldn't. Not while people are still in the house.

Yeah. He did. When I walked in the room, he look terrified. He knew he was a bad dog.

Vor has suggested to me that Devil Dog is not an appropriate name to give the precious pooch. It's true. Most of the time, our beloved animal is sweet, loving, and simply sleeps, curled up on our sun porch, though perhaps with one eye open to watch the world go by. It's just those moments where he acts like this--those moments are much for fun to write about. Vor thinks a better name would be Jekyll; you know, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Great guy most of the time, crazy psycho for a small bit. It's true. That is a better name.

Henceforth, Devil Dog shall be known as Jekyll.

No comments: