Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hypocrite!

Yeah, that's me. I told you all about how I was keeping this blog to get back into writing. And then I left you for weeks. Except no one reads this! So it hardly matters... but these things happen when there is no accountability.

Is it wrong of me to say I can't write, and then post something I wrote? Is that contradictory? Actually, more importantly, if I post something I wrote, will someone rip it off and claim it as their own? I mean, I will have the scribbles from when my writing was being created, but how would I prove it?

And now that I think about it, that's pretty arrogant. That's all assuming anyone would think it was good enough to steal. So here goes:

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, hypocrites are too.

Whoops! Meant to type out the other one. Maybe later.

No comments: