Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stoner Kitties!

Because the law school is an hour and a half away from where Vor and I live, I stay with a friend, Velvet, during my very short school week.

Velvet has two cats.

Now, I am no lover of cats. I am a dog person. And, cats make me sneeze, they climb all over anything, and no matter what anyone says, I know they are actually too dumb to be trained, not too arrogant. Though arrogant they are.

Two days ago, I experienced my first cat on cat nip. It is an experience like no other. They were crazy, they were jumping, leaping, flipping, playing, etc. When they began to tire themselves out, the gray cat decided she was a hippie. She was rolling around on the floor, and rubbing up against Velvet and I. I could practically hear her say, "Yeah, baby... free love... here's some love for you, and you, and you..." The other one just got incredibly hungry.

After seeing this, I'm pretty sure cat nip is drugs for cats, and that Velvet has stoner kitties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions