Friday, November 7, 2008

Lose My Mind

I left the house at 7:30 this morning. I went downtown with Vor, and I sat in the Border below his law firm and worked while he worked.

Work? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I needed to email documents to my supervising attorney at the Clinic. My internet wouldn't work, wouldn't work, wouldn't work. I called the T-Mobile people, who made it work.

Vor interrupted my MPRE studying for a lovely lunch.

Then I did an MPRE exam that was a complete failure. And the man sitting next to me in the Borders fell asleep and snored.

I took Vor to the airport to go see his twin sister. This induced a meltdown, for no apparent reason. I just can't help myself sometimes.

I got home, thinking I would study a bit more and relax, only to discover our alarm--which never does anything, because it is not activated--was going crazy. Who knows where the codes are? Vor, on the airplane. The landlord in some strange foreign country. The landlord's wife, who was as clueless as me.

Thank God for plane delays...Vor called just form the plane as meltdown #2 was in progress. After a few circuitbreaker tries, all was well.

Now I just need to pass this exam.

I swear I will be less grouchy and whiney after this over.

No comments: