Monday, December 1, 2008

Pie Goddess

I had a dream that one day I would create a pie as pretty and as tasty as my mothers.

Oh baby. I did it.

I came up with a few super secret tips of my own to make it work, easy as, well... pie.

They are so super secret, in fact, that if you comment, I will most certainly give you the trick.

Okay fine, I can't keep a secret. But I can make you comment.

Did I mention that it was really tasty? Because it was. It's also gone.


Oh, I also made a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving:


I don't really like pumpkin pie, but this was pretty darn good. It just took adding in quite a few things to make it so.

Oh pie. How I love you.

2 comments:

LawMommy said...

Well, now I have the "Pie, Pie Me Oh My" song from the movie "Michael" running through my head.

I don't like pumpkin pie, either.

What's the secret for the pretty pie crust?

Graced said...

Oh, Michael. What a movie!

I stuck the dough into the refrigerator for an hour, then rolled it out under saran wrap. It worked like a charm!