Friday, February 27, 2009

Fast Friday

No, not fasting, as in the Catholic sense (though, on a side note, I am from Catholic country, Buffalo NY--before my sister in law was my sister law, she was driving into town to see our family and she commented to my brother, "Look at all the fish frys! We're entering Catholic country!" Love that woman).

Fast as in, I'm going to tell you some things fast, before I go make some fast grilled cheese and soup and then rush out the door.

1. Vor and I are going to the Symphony Orchestra tonight. Gershwin and Bernstein. Tickets were on sale. Color me happy. Paint me relaxed.

2. Regardless of the fact that tonight will be wonderful, I am dreading tomorrow. I see Vor--my husband, thank you very much--rarely as it is. And now I am spending an unnecessary night away. Color me pissy.

3. I really do love Battlestar Galactica. I can't believe it is coming to an end. Sadness.

4. In all seriousness, I am making grilled cheese for dinner. With feta.

5. Work. Oh, work. I love my job, and I can't wait to be doing it full time. I get paid almost nothing, and law school debt is crushing, but I love it. It truly makes me day when I get a cute drawing from a child I helped. It's hanging in my office.

6. The bar? Holy crap. My application is due for it in a month, and I'm planning on turning it sooner. I can't believe it's almost over.

7. I'm sure I had something else in mind, but Vor just called, and I need to go cook that dinner so we can get to the Orchestra on time. Yay!

No comments: