Monday, March 23, 2009

Six Weeks

Six more weeks. Six more weeks.

The end of law school, and my life as a student (which has taken up a considerable chunk of my almost 25 years) looks much closer from this side of spring break.

I am so relieved that I can have a life soon, a career, not just writing student in the application box, and not having to tell people at parties or functions that I am a student...yes, school is hard...yes, I study quite a bit...yes, I know where that street is, that bar, that restaurant, etc. No more.

Perhaps the biggest improvement though is the fact I won't have to be away from Vor for four to five days a week now. We won't have to have a weekly readjustment to seeing each other, talking to each other, hell even sleeping next to each other. We've been learning and unlearning our habits all year, and it's taking a toll. At least for me.

However, the to-do list for the next six weeks stretches as far as the eye can see. That's a bit intimidating.

No comments: