Friday, March 27, 2009

Time to Buy Pencils in Bulk

Bar application = Done.

In my hot little hands is a paper, stated I delivered it by hand, and it's been received by the Board of Law Examiners, thankyouverymuch.

Vor and I have checked everything on there about ten time over, perhaps because I am a bit on the obsessive worrying side. I really think I should have told the BLE lady who took my application that piece of information, because, really, they should WANT lawyers who are on the obsessive worrying side.

Though, she did almost give me a heart attack when she paused for a slightly longer time over two parts of my application. I really thought I was going to faint on the spot (see above, obsessive worrying side).

If I didn't know better, I would say that taking the bar will be less stressful than waiting to see if I can sit for the bar.

The problem with saying that is I have a very distinct memory of hearing a snapping sound coming from our office while Vor studied for the bar last year. I went into the office and found he had snapped a pencil in half.

Oh, well.

No comments: