Thursday, April 23, 2009

3L No More

No more law class, no more insanely huge textbooks, no more cold calling, no more pink-green-yellow-orange-blue-purple highlighters.

No more lugging my laptop everywhere, no more laptop freakouts, no more smoking power cords, no more trips to see the law school IT guy.

No more late night coffee, no more late night wine, no more late night movie wind down viewing sessions, no more law school groups.

No more meeting people from all over, no more sitting outside with my closest friends, no more daily interaction with amazing, bright professors...

One more exam.

3L no more.

2 comments:

LawMommy said...

You're probably going to want to keep the multi-color highlighters. I think I use more colors of highlighters now than when I was in school!

Graced said...

Crap! ::sigh::