Sunday, May 3, 2009

Skip the Ending

Upcoming: Law School Graduation.

And here's the thing about that. By the time my college graduation was over, I was over tired, over wrought, and over stimulated. I don't like pomp and circumstance, and I don't like ceremonies. But the wedding! says Vor. You loved the wedding! Well, yes dear, but I planned that. Also, I wanted to elope, and I still maintain that position today (on the other hand, I enjoy still having a family that has not disowned me).

So. Law school graduation. I'm not really feeling it. No desire to go.

On the other hand, law school was mostly paid for by a loan from the Bank of Mom and Dad, and lest you think I am spoiled, yes, I have to pay it back. Okay, maybe I am a little bit spoiled. It's all out of love. So, in the spirit of love and appreciation, I feel like I need to do this graduation. And my brother will be in town. Generally, I have this family that is proud, happy, and here for the party.

I feel like a little kid stamping my foot, saying I don't wanna!

No comments: