Saturday, August 8, 2009

Picture Book



Ahh, Colorado. I just love it out there. We went there on our honeymoon last year, and just came back from that glorious place once again. It's the mountains. They get me every time.



And by get me, I mean give me altitude sickness. I mean, what the hell? I love mountains! If Vor said tomorrow, "Take the bar at X mountainous state, and we'll move," I might just jump up and do that. Why, WHY, do I get altitude sickness? It's crap. I'm not in the best shape of my life, but I'm pretty decent. I call bullshit on this one.

Anyways. All the bar stress is gone, except when I accidently look at my BarBri books:



or when I close my eyes and have these horrifying dreams that I never finished taking the test! I missed this huge issue! I am stuck in that room and can never leave! Also note:



Yeah, that's my thumb in a splint. I wasn't joking about the pinched nerve from the exam. Fortunately, I have regained feeling in my thumb...most of the time.

We have guests coming in about five minutes--actually, the people that introduced Vor and I, as well as their pugnacious little pug. We are skipping off to a winery tomorrow, but next time, I am telling you all about this B&B we stayed at. Paradise in a house, I kid you not.

Maybe I'll even have more pictures for you.

No comments: