Saturday, September 12, 2009

Progress

There was no wet crate when I came home from work yesterday, and the chewing and nipping seems to have lessened. He comes better when called, and sits very nicely. Though...he is a will work for food dog.

I've lost some needed to be lost weight, but then stalled. I hate going to the gym. I hate the Weight Watchers website. I can fix one of those--I'm canceling my gym membership today and buying a really nice pair of running shoes. We're going to do this the old fashioned way.

I didn't get a headache at work yesterday, which is usually a persistent problem with me. I think I've managed to identify both sources and correct both.

I started packing--the china is packed, the glasses will be finished today, and then the books can be started.

Progress. It's sweet.

No comments: