Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Move Along, Nothing to See

Yes, the new food plan is going great. Yes, I have sugar hangovers all the time and I desperately crave it. Oh, well.

Yes, it snowed a fair amount here, making driving miserable, and causing me to arrive at a court hearing, only to find out that the hearing was can celled... because of the snow storm I just drove through to get there.

Yes, work is good. And stressing me out. I just can't seem to get it. As much as I love what I do, and I think its worthwhile, I just don't know if I am cut out for this. I hate HATE confrontation. I don't think fast on my feet. I cry easily (I never used to. This is a recent phenomenon. What the hell?) I don't know how to fix this.

I came home and laid on the bed today and cried. I gave the dog the rest of the jar of peanut butter and watched him for a half an hour, focusing very hard on what he was doing so that I wouldn't think about anything else.

Of all the things I asked myself and thought of myself doing when I was 25, it wasn't this. I think, if I had thought of it, my younger self would have told the older self, that sounds really cool. And really worthwhile. But I don't think that would be good for you. Why? Just 'cause. I know.

It's probably just a bad day / week and a half. Right? Right. No need to worry. No need to read this. No need to say anything. Don't.

No comments: