Monday, February 22, 2010

I Am Cavewoman

Snack = Pistachios = Love.

Dinner: steak (on sale!) and sweet potatoes (which is not really cheating, since Telly and I went for a run. In that case, sweet potatoes are allowed.) and some kind of salad (olive garden dressing!).

Dessert: almond muffins--no flour or any kind of starch--made with almond and pecan flour. With blueberries in the middle.

And here I thought this diet would be hard... it's been a breeze. Kind of like my Breeze Almond Milk... yes, that's right. I don't drink regular milk anymore, because my body turns it directly into sugar. So, almond milk, and I actually like it better. My beef with milk has always been that it taste like nothing, so it ends up tasting like the carton. Not so--now it tastes like almonds.

Drum Roll......

Down ten pounds from I started this, and down a size. And of course, the added health benefits, yada, yada, yada.

No comments: