Sunday, March 7, 2010

Run On Down the Drain

I'm sure I will have more to tell you about later, especially in reference to what I am about to say, but for now, it is sunny and beautiful outside, and I need to go enjoy that.

Ahem. I'm just going to say this in a run on sentence, because in cases like this, punctuation really takes away from the story.

My mother's cell phone has been lost for four days and turned up yesterday in the toilet pipes at my sister's house, where she has been recovering from her surgery, covered in --stuff-- I'm sure you can imagine, my brother in law had to remove the toilet bowl from the floor to get at this cell phone, and my sister sent me a picture.

There, I said it.

2 comments:

That Married Couple said...

Ha - gross!

Grace said...

I don't even have words to describe the picture!