Saturday, March 13, 2010

What About You?

1. Yes. My mother caused a massive crisis at the Scrappy/PD (sister/brother in law) home by dropping her cell phone in the toilet without knowing it. Apparently, once the REMOVED THE TOILET FROM THE FLOOR the cell phone turned on, informed everyone it was out of battery, and then shut down. The jury is still out on whether that thing will ever be used again. I have a picture, but I won't post it, because I think the Internet would collapse. It's that disgusting.

2. Yes. I am totally losing it as a blogger right now. Not that this matters to my huge and ever increasing fan base--love you guys! beauty waves!--but I do try. I am so tired when I get home from work. I worked until midnight the other night, and from 7:45 to until after six pretty regularly. I am beginning to think to people should get a license before they have children, and I have seen some really horrible stuff lately. I'm truly, deeply offended and angered by the laws that place the rights of parents higher than the rights of a child to be safe and stable.

3. My sister... hmm. I am still in a tizzy about this. It looks like something that can be handled easily if caught in time, but it makes me worry. Alot. ALOT. I don't even really know what to say. I'm just full of low level panic right now, a low enough level that I have a grip on it, but not low enough that I don't know that it's there.

4. Telly. He's a Golden Retriever. I am dead sure of this. But really, he must have the jaw stregnth of a pit bull, because he has destroyed every hard toy in this house. These are things he should not have been able to break, but he did. My dog is a chewer. I have never had a chewer dog before. This is not good for this dog. Also, he steals my socks--usually my dress socks, the expensive ones-- and makes off with them like a bandit. He chews, hides, and swallows them like a drug dealer trying not to get caught by the police.

5. We have company this weekend. I wish I felt more social, because they are great people. I would like to park myself in front of the TV with the entire Jane Austen BBC series.

Otherwise, I'm great.

No comments: