Monday, April 5, 2010

Brief My Case

Case Name: Indianapolis v. Orlando

The Facts: Sister calls and mentions that she and your niece and your nephews will be in FL in two weeks, visiting your parents.

The Issue: To go, or not to go? That is the question.

Decision: ___________________________.

Explanation: I miss my niece, Prada, and nephews, Scout, Jeter, and Jedi. I miss my sista. I miss my parents. I love their townhouse, and its lovely location on the nature preserve. I miss the pool. I MISS THE MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS. Tickets are *only* 200!
However, I am a lawyer, with lots of responsibility, and clients who can't stand up for themselves. We are swamped right now. I don't want to go without Vor--I really want him to experience my parents in FL. But what would we do with the dog? would I be able to take time off in May? I am the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding--I have to save time off for that too. Tickets are 200 dollars! Good Lord!

Input welcome.

************************************************************************************

Um, Dear Indianapolis--tornado warnings? Do we remember how I react to weather warnings? Hail? Really?

************************************************************************************

GO BUTLER.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Go to Orlando. Even if only for a long weekend.
Lawmommy