Friday, April 16, 2010

I am the blank page, You are the pen

This is the umpteenth time I have opened a blank page for a new post, then forgotten what I wanted to say, or decided that what I was going to write was stupid (stoooopid).

Seriously? Someone give me a topic. Ask me something. Because all I have right now for you is a whole lot of information on third party custody, guardianships, and adoptions without consent. And a lovely little issue up on appeal now (fun! exciting! court of appeals! probably the IN supreme court!)

Maybe I can get Vor to go out to dinner? ...probably not.

1 comment:

That Married Couple said...

I recommend jotting down a reminder somewhere whenever you think of a post you want to write - that keeps me from forgetting.

And let's see, topics. Um... I've actually got nothing for you. After two weeks of not posting I feel a little dry myself. Maybe your guacamole recipe? A funny story about Vor? Sorry, these are fairly weak suggestions.