Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quick and Dirty

1. We have a friend in the hospital, and it's one of those House moments--everyone thinks they know, and then they don't, and then he gets worse, and then they think they know, and things keep worse, and we realize no one knows. I am still waiting for Hugh Laurie to show up with his amazing accent, doing a better American accent than most Americans, and tell us what's wrong. I hope he insults me personally, while he's at it. In the meantime, prayers/thoughts/good vibrations are appreciated.

2. My parents are coming in August and bringing my nephew, Jedi. Who lives in Indy with kids? Tell me good things to do. He's ten.

3. I want bacon, wine, bacon, bread, bacon, chocolate, bacon and bacon, in that order. This bacon craving has got to stop. We don't even have any in the house right now, but I'm thinking about the grocery store. No, I am not having pregnancy cravings. I checked.

4. August looks like it's going to be the month from hell for work. I should just sleep in the courthouse. It would save me some sleep.

No comments: