Monday, June 20, 2011

Clearly Monday

Dear Mother Nature,

Thanks for flooding my neighborhood this morning and making it impossible for me to go to work. Did you know I have a 10 am hearing that I had to get someone to cover because the water is OVER THE HOOD OF MY CAR?!? Seriously. Thanks.

Signed, Grace Who Is Soaked From Taking the Dog Out to Pee

_______

Dear Baby,

I thought we had an informal, if not formal, truce after this weekend. I go easy, you don't make me puke. So, what is with the sudden puking this morning after I call work and tell them I am flooded in? I mean, you're just lucky I had to cancel... oh.

Signed, Grace Who Now Adds Oranges to the List of Things She Will Never Eat Again

_______

Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you for flooding me into the house. Seriously, and without sarcasm.

Signed, Grace Who Now Appreciates Your Flooding Wisdom

No comments: