Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Can Haz Help?

Oh my dear Lord I just googled cloth diapers and got instant information overload.

Is there a helpful website that I can go to for beginners? Seriously, I know NOTHING except they diapers made of cloth. I was overwhelmed with technical terms and liners and wet bags and detergent and I shut my browser and took a deep breath. I know what none of these things means and no one seems to explain it. Is this a cult I have to be born into?

They are not really helping me overcome the genetic knowledge of my family that cloth diapers are BAD. My grandparents hated them and loved the disposables. My mother hated them. My sister had leak and disgusting leak after leak, and quit. So, needless to say, I am not really inclined, and neither is Vor.

But, I've heard things have improved. The most recent one to do this was my sister that was about 18 years ago. I have to think things have changed since then.

But Internet and cloth diaper websites, you are not doing much to make me change my mind.

So, in summary: a helpful website please that explains everything in simple words.

No comments: