Monday, September 10, 2012

How To Earn A Pumpkin Spice Latte

Wow! Hey! Where have I been?

We (Lis mostly) were struck by the daycare plague.  Hand, Foot, & Mouth; fever; thrush; and other unmentionables.  It’s been disgusting around here. I haven't been able to go to work, because Lis couldn't go to daycare.  We are all back at work and daycare now.

We tried moving Lis back into her own crib (not the pack and play) into her own room (on the second floor, while we are on the main floor) in the hopes that a better mattress would help her sleep better.  SPOILER: It did not work. 

So, after this week, I do believe I have earned my Pumpkin Spice Latte that I am sipping right now in my (disease free, quiet) office.

3 comments:

Proto Attorney said...

Ugh, Vee had that, it is super gross. Enjoy your well-deserved pumpkin spice latte!

alissa said...

I laughed out loud at the "spoiler alert" too funny. Sawyer is still not sleeping better either. When you find the secret, share it! I'll do the same!

CP said...

Oh no, that sounds like no fun AT ALL. You def earned that latte!