Thursday, September 27, 2012

Woof-fully Inadequate

Three days ago, my dad let me know that when I was Ms. Lis's age, he let me gnaw on dog biscuits.

"It's fine! It's kind of food!  You were just mushing it up anyways! It was good to teethe on!"

For three days, I've been trying to figure out how to tell you, dear readers, that you've been reading the blog of someone who regularly chewed on dog biscuits.  For giggles, you know.  It was great.  I'm assured I had a lovely time.

There, I said it.  You can flee.  Begin the mass exodus.

10 comments:

Proto Attorney said...

My kids both ate dog food. It makes your coat shiny, it's fine.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.