Friday, October 5, 2012

For Cranio Parents, Intro

I've been getting a steady trickle of emails from people who have had a child either  diagnosed or put on a watch list for craniosynostosis.  So, in the next few weeks, I'm going to dredge together the common questions I've been getting, and tag them all together.

So, THAT'S a project and a half.  But--I am so grateful for the random internet strangers who did the same for me.  As I told someone else today, the only way I can pay it back is to pay it forward.

4 comments:

CP said...

I'm sure that words of wisdom from people who have been there is so comforting to parents facing a similar situation!

pycawnings pyca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alissa said...

Love that you'r getting that too! We all have to bond together over it. It's great that your helping other families!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.