Friday, November 23, 2012

Halloween, Late

Well, what can I say.  Sleep was more important to me than this blog, but since the sleep strike is showing no signs of abating... well, life goes on.  Or at least, that's what they say.

The main Halloween costume:

Yes.  She is a Star Trek captain, specifically, the command gold form the original series.  I believe that by the time she is old enough to be the next captain of the Enterprise, they will switch back to gold because it is flattering for her skin tones.

There was also this costume:

Because it was cute, that's why.

In sequence: Finding candy, grabbing candy, results of candy being taken away.




Lastly, greeting people at the door:

She's either going to be just like us, or need years of therapy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The littlest captain! Yes, I see you did indulge in a more toddler adorable (cow) costume, but kudos to being the first Trekkie baby costume I have seen (I haven't looked very hard, or at all, really).

Grace said...

Oh, it was always going to be Star Trek. I was going to make her a Vulcan, but I didn't think she'd keep the ears on!