Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Land of the Living

Well, that suspicious barking cough I mentioned that I heard Lis doing? Yeah, that was croup, so we had a lovely time with that. Before that, we had spent all weekend and the weekdays building the Narnia bookcase/closet door.

Then, Vor caught whatever Lis had, in its adults form, and we just tried to survive it. Vor had to go out of town on a business trip, and then this weekend, we were going to relax.

We did not relax, because lo! behold! I gave myself food poisoning and threw up for 24 hours straight. I literally could not keep water down, let alone food. When Monday rolled around, I couldn't get into work. I was too exhausted from all the sickness and I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. When I dragged myself into work today, I was exhausted within 20 minutes, but stuck it out.

So, there you are. Or here I am. Or whatever. I need to spend this week catching up since OF COURSE everyone picked Monday to go crazy on my docket. Of course.

No comments: