Friday, March 28, 2014

Pop Quiz

I thought karma was supposed to pay you back. That’s the idea, right?

So, in the veins of karma’s a bitch, if you’ve done a bad turn to someone else, you’re supposed to get some payback. But what if you’ve been on the receiving end of some Bad Luck From The Universe? Shouldn’t you get a break?

This is my way of asking why the f*#k I am waiting for the doctor, then probably on to the ER, with a kid who got bit by a poisonous spider. Thanks, Karma. I would have sat this one out.  I am taking deep breaths and using all my new calming techniques and telling myself that it will be OKAY. OKAY. OKAY. Not only I am (obviously! first! foremost!) worried about Lis, I am also worried about my ability to take my daughter into a hospital for the specific purpose of treating a (somewhat? maybe? definitely?) scary problem without losing it.

I guess the proof is about to be mixed into the pudding. 


2 comments:

QoH (AAL) said...

Oh, no! Thinking good thoughts for you guys! (Think of all the gray hair you can blame on her?)

Grace said...

All is well!