Monday, December 19, 2022

We Interrupt This Show

 Shortly after I pressed publish on that last post, I got a call from our local Golden Retriever rescue organization. They had rescued twelves--TWELVE--golden retriever puppies, approximately 6 months in age, and their mom from a puppy and mill and some truly horrible conditions. They needed foster homes.

So, being the suckers for a cute dog face that we are, we agreed to take one in. We named him Nacho Dog, because he is NOT our dog and he's only staying until he's healed up and finds his forever family. Nacho is doing really well, has settled in finally, and we think we've found his forever family! He's one of the sweetest, calmest pups I've ever had, and I'll be sad to see him go--but the chaos of two dogs and two kids and two adults with two full time jobs is too much. No foster fails here. 

1 comment:

Kindra said...

Yay! Makes my heart warm to know you helped out and that you stayed strong (I'm sure that was hard).